Gracias por la informacion

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
wish they gave something to active lurker 😂
Some seasonal forum contests and/or Events often don't require special skills to join.

FloraNova

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you for releasing the requirements
Also i sent you the message @Sbenny

LovetoRead

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Well, guess I gotta eventually buy the currency since I'm only on here like once or twice every week or so lol. But at least this way it ensures that people don't abuse the site's services anymore

Mothman

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks for clarifying and for removing the chat requirement for the active user badge! I can get over my social anxiety enough to make posts and start threads, but group chats are something I'll never be able to handle, so it's much appreciated. 😄

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for clarifying and for removing the chat requirement for the active user badge! I can get over my social anxiety enough to make posts and start threads, but group chats are something I'll never be able to handle, so it's much appreciated. 😄
This was one of the main reasons I decided to remove that requirement, as I understand not everyone would be willing to post in the chat. :)

Chioma440

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Too bad I dont have enough time to be an active user, college is keeping me soooooo busy but it's still nice to know how. Congrats to all those capable users

MidSun

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
(y)(y)noice guide

TechHermit

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Im regretting for not being active.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
User Special Rank Benefits & Requirements Updated.

Main changes:
• Reintroduction of SB Points Rewards for Followers for certain groups
• SB Points Rewards for Likes are now only for certain groups, due to abuses

Mark A

Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
User Special Rank Benefits & Requirements Updated.

Main changes:
• Reintroduction of SB Points Rewards for Followers for certain groups
• SB Points Rewards for Likes are now only for certain groups, due to abuses
That's unexpected...Never the less, thank you for bringing back "Follow rewards" even if it is conditional, at least now it's back and even makes "taking part in the community" even more rewarding.

Edit:
I should also apologize, I click "Like" impulsively. I feel joy when I get "positive reaction(s)" when I post, so I also feel as others would also feel the same way. It is never my intention to abuse the Like button. But I understand and respect your decision, it makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for understanding Mark, don't worry, it's not because of your example that it's been removed. Users are free to share their gratitude by liking any posts they want, this is out of discussion and I'd not do anything against it. The reasons of this abuse can't be publicly posted but are related to other previous "ways" users took advantage of to cheat our system.

Mark A

Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thanks for understanding Mark, don't worry, it's not because of your example that it's been removed. Users are free to share their gratitude by liking any posts they want, this is out of discussion and I'd not do anything against it. The reasons of this abuse can't be publicly posted but are related to other previous "ways" users took advantage of to cheat our system.
Thank you for clarifying that.
It's unfortunate that some take the time to find loopholes instead of simply taking the time to take part in the community.
Once again, thank you for your explanation and thank you for your time.
Have a nice day.

CordeliaCross

🌜Freelance 💜 Writer 🌛
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
This
Some seasonal forum contests and/or Events often don't require special skills to join.
This is definitely true, I work really hard to make them that way ! :D

AsapDamian

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
EXP
Lol it was less stressful when I didn't know the requirements://

Flazer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Thanks you !

Annaa99

Novice Lv1️⃣
EXP
Thank you

Adin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
thanks

Castielle679

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks for this.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.