What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

FloralCORE01

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol I don't really remember since i was pretty young at the time I came up with it
Also, i don't really like cus it sounds kinda cliché it but never thought of anything better so... here we are

khang2412

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name is combine between my real name and date of birth
"Secret story behind the name not achieved"

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all great thread

When i Was Born From My MotherS Stomach The Nurses Named Me
BigBaby (Big Or Fat I Don't Know)

My Mom ANd Dad Named Me
AkilaanDeshwaran

Since that crap is long they decided to keep it low key
Akilan

When i Grew Up I Watched WWE And DaveBautista Is My Favorite Dude/wrestler /Character so I Put The Dave In Front Of
Akilan Hence It Becomed The Iconic Icon
DaveAkilan
Post automatically merged:

By the way this "Ad Manager" Guy Comes Between Our coments and Post a Black WhiTe Comment Lol Joking Yall and I Do Have High speed internet dont know why the ads arent showing up (promise not using any ad blockers)

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
My favourite character is Tails

Splashi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine was just forged out of nowhere it doesn't really have a meaning I was just thinking about the word splash but it's also because I go swimming quite a lot even though I'm not that good so there would be alot of splashing at times when I get tired

zeecova

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got my name in a pretty funny way. I used to like kpop 😂 I had a crush on this idol and he calls his fans zicova, so I took that name and changed it to zeecova, and it got stuck with me ever since. Been using this name for about 6 years now.

CatGrrrl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, it's a bit of a secret but the Grrrl is a reference to RiotGrrrl feminism.

Crunkaholic

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey! Well, my story isn't that interesting like others but I choose this nickname like random. I wanted to be unique. Crunk comes from the movie "Crank", just because I enjoyed it Haha, and Aholic was just random generated by my brain. Lol

ncdxero88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow this actually brings back memories for me. Let me tell you guys a story then.

It was 1998 and I was 16, and the internet was new, fresh, and exciting. Yahoo was the hot new search engine while Altavista and Netscape were still the IN thing. Naturally, my school wanted to be hip and progressive, so they added Computer Programming and World Wide Web knowledge as part of our Tech and Home Economics classes. I was part of a special class that was given more time to use the computer lab, was part of my elective as communications technology. Everything was orderly, our innocent minds didn't know the possibilities of the internet. Then, MIRC happened. The "#" first appeared, and the multitude of chat rooms that opened our eyes to the wonders of untraceable dark, dark, internet stuffs. Needless to say, we were changed. I for one, changed for the worse.

To maintain the position as a "special" student we had monthly selection exam. Anyone can take it and only the top 100 will get that privilege.
On one such exam... I failed... miserably... simply because my brain was filled with the multitude of amazingly dirty, dirty things that the internet had provided.
How miserable? I got a 0 on the math exam... ZERO out of 88 questions... didn't even get the multiple questions right.

Hence, to remind of never again making the same mistake and continue to balance the stupid from the necessary. I was able to eventually get back to the special students program after grinding for another month. Then I made a Yahoo email address that stuck with me for over 20 years now.

So my name was initially read as.

NCD 0/88

Xero - was just my childish way of spelling things to make it look "kewl".

PS: My profile will say I was born in 1990, that was just an error. Should have been '82.

VanUK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Van is a shortcut for Van Der Linde
UK is the country my aunt is in

Gail1960

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My user name origin is boring! It's my name and my old house address number, no witty stuff here lol!

Marscial

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Marsciale è il nome della mia adorata cagnolina

itnoles

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
IT = Information Technology. I have been self-taught programmers.
Noles = a short word for Seminoles. I'm a huge Florida State University Sports Fan.

Btheking123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just watch a lot of anime and Tokyoghoul
is my favorite anime

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Mine is my full name which is Joanne Sartini Parkin boring i know lol.

Outkazt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dates back to 2003 @ college LAN parties.
To this day I've always been somewhat of an outcast! 🤬

Add me on PSN = Outkazt_84
Post automatically merged:

Aweh...is also a slang word for 'cool 😎' in my country..

Last edited: