What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,098 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eeegee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used "Eeegee" as a Username/IGN on most of my favorite online games like Dragon Nest Mobile, Ragnarok Online Mobile, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and Laplace Online. This is my first time using it on a non-game setting. 😂😂😂

Natakam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is a mix of two of my usernames : Nataku, which i had for yeaaars, and Kam which is my new username because of reasons~

BlueAqua

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
BlueAqua you can see blue are color and thats my favorite color also blue is my nickname that give my friend to me because of my eye color and Aqua stands for water or ocean because when im bored i go to ocean that make me comfortable and give me a peaceful place. That's all i hope i can satisfy you.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mayur9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mayur is my name & it means peacock .
9 is my lucky number, I was born on 9th day of 9th month of the year🤗

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Got my username long ago trough an username generator and I thought this one has something and for everyone's notice my name doses not have the word weed in it and also doesn't have to do anything to do with the drug weed, weedy is an actual word.

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got my username from my real name, my real name is Nooraida but my friends usually called me Noora because Noora in Japanese mean wild like my basic personality to person i close with and in Japanese "oo" spell as long o instead of u but in Hiragana it spelled as using To indicate it as long o, so it's become のうら or "No-U-Ra", so... There you go, my username

lariwenv

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is my old Webkinz username (Man that trend was long ago). It is a combo of my first, middle, and last names

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name: Kevin, comes from the Irish "Caoimhin" = honest from the birth, therefore, I did put my birthdate. That's all. Simple.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wells mine is not that elaborated, but here it goes. I use to have a username back in 2003 called Ripcords it was related to a music group I was part of. But later on I came to use it more on PSN and Xbox live until one day I lost that account and I needed a new username. Long story short I mix my old username (Ripcords) with one of my favorite characters (Zero) and liked the sound of It, so i decide to stick with it Haha And that's how Zerocords was conceived.

DoesSydneyExist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So this may be a little on the weird side but oh well. My name is Sydney and for my whole life I've dealt with some type of dissociative disorder, either cos of my depression or some other brain garbage. This normally causes me to feel as though I don't exist, like I'm watching a movie about everything that's happening from a first person POV. Luckily I've gotten better. It's a pretty big part of my life so it kinda was my first choice for a username. I mean, it's better to talk about it instead of ignoring it. It also helps me to come up with some cool ideas while I'm floating in my head.

Shimoarika

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mi Nick es mi nombre en japonés y para que nadie lo copié jaja. Menos que sepan japonés