What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,173 happy users since 2014.
Register

lovecall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
From my favorite song at the beginning of my weeb career "Lovecall" by Nagakawa Kanon (Toyama Nao) from The world god only knows.

loveprotooyou04

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
"loveprotooyou" is the name of the group that I made to give away free happy pig games on Facebook a long time ago.

Last edited:

Brennus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
A tribute to Brennus, the one who ransacked rome (so they say) and also my name

Kikiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quote:Hahaahahahahahha
That's the what's and why's

TaehyungInCypherPt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well...As an Army you will immediately understand the joke! (ARMY =The fanbase of BTS...a kpop boy group). So it's about the member V , one of the vocalists in the group but he also loves to rap. He really admires the rap line! You can see him often dabbing to the "Cypher" tracks the rap line produced while getting really hyped up(but they do not produce Cyphers anymore, sadly:cryingdroid:) in the past . Man , he loves these songs so much that he wishes to be featured in one of them! And that's where the meme began....
#TaeInCypher Pt.5 when?!

CELIA J

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
as i got older it went from cece to celia most people nowadays justcall me that short for cecilia

zephyros

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Zephyros, greek god of west wind. I used it as a superhero name for a game and fell in love with it haha. Funny cus my sibling call themself Mars. I guess we just like greek/roman mythology

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had a 1968 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport with a big block 396. Wish I still had it as worth alot today.

FinTuyokee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm a big fan of Halo since when I was a kid. Loved the Sangheili race. When I was around 9 or 10 I made up my own Sangheili name for my multiplayer character. When I grew up I found this old memory and adopted this as my online nickname, even attempted at writing a novel with him as character but abandoned the project because of no time.

peachiebicchi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was messing around with my friend in class once about usernames and one of her ideas started with peachy. Somehow we got to peachybitch and I was saying how no website would allow that so we put it in google translator and set it to Japanese and it came out to bicchi (its not a real word tho, just a transliteration) and then i changed the spelling to peachie because it looked nicer

tristanofshayard

Dungeon Master
Member for 5 years
First character I made in Choice of Rebels, with the realm it takes place in on the end. It's what brought me here, so it made sense to me.

Ace2233

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ace is my go to user name I used to always use "Ace of Spades" cause it's my favorite card, but that's too long so I've since shortened it and 2233 always seems to be available is Ace isn't by itself