Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.3.9 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    242
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Such a fun game
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
We'll see.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey @Sbenny

I downloaded both LP and the apk. I already turn off all the switch . But why cant i buy the diamonds? I clicked on the buy button but nothing come out like in your video
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Help anyone? Can't seem to work it on my android 6 & 8 phones. v1.3.7 used to work on my phones. It's stuck on 'Checking New Books 100%'. Uninstalled & reinstalled many times but still not working. I have the latest LP installed. Help please.
TIA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top