Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,777 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have tried every possible way but still can't get it
Sbenny thank u for ur hard work and i really appreciate it coz it's a lot of work and stress but could i ask u please please could u found a solution for this problem
I am really in love with this game and I've been really stressed out because i cant play it pretty please

Jenn1608

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Benny, all my love to you ❤
¿It will need LP?

vixie238

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
MOD works like a charm! Doesn't need tickets or diamonds to access the special dialogues. It's all FREE!

You. Are. The. BEST!!! Thanks a million SBenny!!! ;)

Amaraxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Gonna try this now and will update on how it goes 🤞
Post automatically merged:

Gonna try this now and will update on how it goes 🤞
Okayy so at first it says app not installed but thats because i still had the bbwi mod installed, so i uninstalled the previous apk and this workssss.
Though you'll have to start a new account on here but i don't mind.

Thank youuu Sbenny! 😻

Last edited:

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
what should I do?
i get banned 😭😭
i tried everything

Julie630

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Sbenny! But it doesn't work for me, i get banned 🤔

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It runs smoothly on LDPlayer. :D Thanks again!

Chuaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u so much @Sbenny~ I got banned, but I already solved that. Use parallel space and the mod works very greeaaatt. No more banned😎

Oneaax

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay this what worked for me. I linked my game before through fb and before i installed this NEW version i uninstalled the OLD one. Now i also uninstalled the fb app. Then istalled the new version of the mod which treated me as a new player. Then i went and sign in with fb(remember i remove the fb app) with the pop up box. It worked and retrieved my game progress and accpunt. Let me now if this method worked for you. 🤗

NightBallad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well it detected my account. On previous version from bbvi my account hasnt been detected at all and was able to connect to google.
Obviously it is moded differently and doesnt work for banned accounts plus we are not able to update the game which would saved all progress.
You should name the mof differently because its not the same mod as previous.

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm with all those that cant use it because of previous ban. It sucks but thanks for trying xxx

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you sbenny for the mod. If you have a Google account, i would avoid connecting it through the mod, just play as a guest, don't want to risk getting banned. Also if you were banned you can still play through parallel space.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Much appriacaticed. You're an awesome Modder, have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.