Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,052 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
😊 @Aukki

After third time reinstalled the MOD apk link :rolleyes:, I finally get all images all right!

Thanks 😘

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Question to those who got banned using @Sbenny's mod when @bbwi's mod was working fine for you: have you gotten banned before at all? If yes, were you logged into any FB or Google account when you were banned? I'm trying to test out a theory (although I would not have solutions to get around the banning issue...)

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
hmm... that is a good question
Question to those who got banned using @Sbenny's mod when @bbwi's mod was working fine for you: have you gotten banned before at all? If yes, were you logged into any FB or Google account when you were banned? I'm trying to test out a theory (although I would not have solutions to get around the banning issue...)
hmm... that is a good question that i have been wanting to know but no one seems to answer or they just dont read these replies... so I'm going to assume y'all are signed in to either or...

so to everyone getting banned etc. I dont know maybe this will help... okay so y'all know, I have been banned before while signed in to facebook (this was when Lucky Patcher worked) but anyways currently I have not signed in to either my google nor facebook and it works perfectly fine for me and I do not have to start new every time there's an update... I uninstall old version and install new version on same device and everything is where I left it... so maybe try not signing in and see what you get? even if that doesn't work, start new I mean why would it matter you are playing a modded version which saves y'all money anyhow, thanks to these lovely modders hard work... I mean I had to before and I was upset but hey I'm happy and grateful to even get to finish reading these stories😊

&

for those who are losing tickets and diamonds, well you need to start reading the mod features:

"• Unlimited Diamonds Hack/Free Shopping (premium choices or special clothes can be purchased even if you don't have enough Diamonds)
Tickets Hack (you can read chapters even if you don't have enough Tickets)

Please note this MOD will not unban you. If you were previously banned for suspicious activity (either because you used the IAP crack or different hacks which caused you a ban), you need to start a new game."

Cbb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same for me, I didn't log in at all as it won't even load. I didn't log in to Bbwi's one either and it worked fine for me but this one has been an instant ban.

Last edited:

vicont13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Use cloning app for playing. Previous version got banned. Parallel space was banned too. Bbwi version and this one works fine. No ban yet.

Amaraxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not working right for me I am losing diamonds and tickets with each outfit purchase and choices. I hope someone will update the mod soon
Please read the mod features it says that you can still play even when you have 0 diamonds/tickets so don't worry and enjooyy 🤗

NightBallad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
First I used a mod which got me banned and I wasnt signed to fb or google. Then I started playing with wifi trick with google account. When I installed bbwi mod at first I was banned, I installed signed apk. I used parrallel space, installed and unistalled game 100times and made a glitch I think, so I was unbanned, I dont know how, but I never got ban msg. Obviously while using bbwi mod I was signed in google account and had no problems with the mod at all
Then with this mod I got a msg that my account was banned, but I know it isnt. Yes we can use parallel space but then we have to start all over. And when this mod stops working we need to start all over again. But unfortunately parallel space doesnt allow signing in google account.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
First I used a mod which got me banned and I wasnt signed to fb or google. Then I started playing with wifi trick with google account. When I installed bbwi mod at first I was banned, I installed signed apk. I used parrallel space, installed and unistalled game 100times and made a glitch I think, so I was unbanned, I dont know how, but I never got ban msg. Obviously while using bbwi mod I was signed in google account and had no problems with the mod at all
Then with this mod I got a msg that my account was banned, but I know it isnt. Yes we can use parallel space but then we have to start all over. And when this mod stops working we need to start all over again. But unfortunately parallel space doesnt allow signing in google account.
Unlike bbwi, I'll keep this mod up to date, so you won't have to start all over again. You can either link with facebook or install my future mod version updates over the previous one. Both ways, you'll keep your progresses.

Indigo2019

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks a bunch @Sbenny .. tho I wasn't expecting to see your name...I'm so used to get tag from @Debby n @bbwi :giggle:

At first, I also experienced the same thing as @Jazzypanther46 .. So, I tried to uninstall the previous version - clean - reinstall this MOD.

Then... Similar to @Tamara563 and some other members, I managed to get in but I got the account abnormal warning.

Uninstall - clean - re-download MOD - re-install - open the game using parallel space. Done! Third time is a charm!

I haven't played this version just yet. I'm sure it works fine... And I will follow @Dellabrown 's tip to play as guest.

Thanks again @Sbenny and everybody for sharing ❤

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, just to share my experience in case it would help others:

I was banned while using @D3T0X's mod because I went crazy buying tickets and diamonds (in millions), haha. I was logged into FB when I was banned. So I deleted, clear cache, restarted my phone, reinstalled the same MOD, was successful in loading the game, conservatively (in comparison) bought about 8000 diamonds and 400 tickets. I didn't sign in this time, played as guest. I then discovered the wifi trick using version 1.5.4 and played for a loooong time using that version until it became stuck at screens with text messages. So I updated to a MOD shared at Sbenny's Shared Apps forum, and after that updated to @bbwi's MOD. At this point, I realise that the Chapters saved game/information details is tied to device in some ways, I get back all my data when I delete and reinstall, even without logging in. Meaning if I am to get banned again without signing in, I probably would not be able to play without parallel space and similar apps, because it would always "bounce back" to the last no log-in data.

So I used @Dellabrown's trick to log in using Google, and have been playing it with no problems using @Sbenny's mod. This is in the case if I get banned again, I am 80% sure I can start over with a guest account. So I guess my tip for those currently not banned is to perhaps use some dummy FB/Google accounts to keep the option of the guest account open. Of course, this way you WILL lose your progress once you are banned, but at least there is still some way of playing still.

I hope this makes sense!

Maduh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, the game is working well and I'm very happy to finally be able to play it without any problem 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.