Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    238
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank sbenny, but please not to much SB Points. The MOD working good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boe
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the update TvT
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Is anyone else finding that they get a blank screen when a pop up photo of something in the story is supposed to appear? The attached photo was supposed to be of a scarf that was made for the MC
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Im banned on my phone so I just use parallel space app and it works perfectly! Thaanks:)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
If it says "App not installed" try to clear your Google Play's cache and data then restart your phone. If it won't work either, it can be releated to your storage. Try to clear it as much as possible. After that you can be able to install it. Hope it works. 🙃🙃
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
It works, thank you!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanx it working fine !! Hope they want updated soon T^T
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Tq so much!!!❤❤❤
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I was banned too. I did that and it worked. Thank you so much!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks @grâce :p
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
oks after I got my new tablet I downloaded the mod and it works Great!! like wow.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello! I just downloaded the apk file but I can't seem to install the app. Can anyone please help me? Thank you so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top