Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    238
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Downloaded the update and uninstalled the app, however it still will not install on my device. Everytime I try it says "App not installed". Previously there was an option for signed and unsigned versions and it always worked for me with the signed version. Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get my phone to install the new mod?
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the update. It works for me. 😊
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Works like a charm with parallel space installed, especially for users who got banned before. Thanks sbenny for the mod 🤗. But the SB Points required is too hefty...i would be running out of SB Points with a few more updates...pls lower the cost :(
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
It works perfectly. Thanks so much!! 🖤
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Anyone know how to login or connect with facebook account??
I have tried so manny time, but still didn't work
Help please
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yes same server issue over here. It seems outdated again.
We can only hope benny and the team will update it for us.
I think it's actually on Chapters end this time. A lot of people are commenting on Chapters FB page regarding this issue.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Well then we might be lucky and it will run again the coming days.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Please help I got banned
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
it works well for me thanks :)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
How do i switch to another account to keep playing?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I saved my progress with my google account (cause with FB didn't work in anyway). Now I can't access with none. Help me, please! I can't lose my progress.
Post automatically merged:

You solved my problem too! Thanks you much!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top