Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.8 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,176 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen143

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can i know where is the diamond choice? I dont see anything in the side of the choice box :(( help

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
How can i know where is the diamond choice? I dont see anything in the side of the choice box :(( help
For the clothes, if it's sparkling then it is paid with diamonds. As for the choices, in my experience of playing this game, the best choices are always on the top, but still be careful though, if you somehow choose the wrong choices, it can still be reset and the consequences are annoyed and frustration.
Post automatically merged:

Why am I getting "please check your network" for diamond choices if I don't have enough. My WiFi is not the problem.
Hello,

If you have that problem then you need uninstall the one(outdated version) you're having on your phone and install the latest version of this game. (All the other sites that have this game are also facing this problem as well and this is your best choice as of now..)

Is this the update 1.6.8 or 1.6.6? Because when i click the download link it says that is 1.6.6 and when I installed it, it said it's 1.6.6....
Hello,

It's 1.6.6 version (sorry for the late reply, I do not know if you somehow got it on your own, but still gonna reply :D), also! You can drag the app on top of your screen, put it in info to check the version and other stuff.

Last edited:

Erina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's not working! A new update I think they made. Thanks anyway!
Screenshot_20200203-184413_Chapters.jpg

Last edited:

Runxlucifer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey @Sbenny think they have made an update again getting server error when ever I try to open the game just letting you know 😊

HoseokHyung

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is this supposed to work this the tickets as well? For some reason my deduct, but the gem end of the mod is working perfectly.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
It's not working! A new update I think they made. Thanks anyway! View attachment 50347
Hey @Sbenny think they have made an update again getting server error when ever I try to open the game just letting you know 😊
Hello, Erina and Runxlucifer,

I believe that you're both wrong.. as in there's no update. Maybe there's something going on with both of your phones. first of all is it the latest version? If so then it's working properly, Second if you're both using the Facebook account then you've been ban ages ago(technically this is not a case and sorry for my choosing of words). The problem you're both having is a server fail, maybe there's somethings not loaded or "downloaded" into your phones. I'm not an expert to this s***, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you both don't have enough storage? If not then you should reinstall this modded game again and let the chunks downloading or reset your phone. If none of these works, I am a lost of words.

Is this supposed to work this the tickets as well? For some reason my deduct, but the gem end of the mod is working perfectly.
Hello HoseokHyung,

Well yes, both gems and tickets are unlimited . The gems are... taken out of this game by @Sbenny because the developer somehow found his game getting modded and to fix it, he puts an outstanding code to beat the hell out of the modders "no connection, network is unstable." Something like that *shrugs* when you buy an expensive choices with gems that you don't even have. The people (who installed this modded game) started posting like wildfire on this site and the others too, to update this freaking game! Come on guys! write something calming and be patient for the modders, don't pressure them. They do this voluntary and not getting paid, please..

Last edited:

Erina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
With the play store version working perfect. I am not banned and I have a lot space in my tablet.The mod version I downloaded form here. Maybe they relish a new version to my country. This is 1.6.6 and at my play store is the 1.6.8 version.
20200203_221738.jpg

HoseokHyung

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I asked a simple question that had to do with the MOD. Why am I getting scolded? You're not the builder of this MOD and you didn't answer my question with a helpful response like most MOD builders do. I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to make yourself feel superior by needlessly responding to everyone's comments. Thanks.

Why am I getting scolded?

Runxlucifer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Obber You are wrong sorry because this game hasn't had a new version since November, this game has started making updates in the game so no new game version but still and update inside the game since it server sided. Because I'm not banned and it was working just the other day, I have obviously tried reinstall and my storage like 10gb free so no not storage issue. Stop being condescending to people!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
With the play store version working perfect. I am not banned and I have a lot space in my tablet.The mod version I downloaded form here. Maybe they relish a new version to my country. This is 1.6.6 and at my play store is the 1.6.8 version. View attachment 50361
Ah, mine says 1.6.6
Screenshot_20200203-211935.png

I asked a simple question that had to do with the MOD. Why am I getting scolded? You're not the builder of this MOD and you didn't answer my question with a helpful response like most MOD builders do. I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to make yourself feel superior by needlessly responding to everyone's comments. Thanks.

Why am I getting scolded?
Woah woah! Don't take this the wrong way! Maybe I misread your post, but I definitely answered your question, not in a rudely manner. I am sorry that I somehow offended you, please.. I am not a modder or anything like that, I am like you, I tell you again I am sorry.

@Obber You are wrong sorry because this game hasn't had a new version since November, this game has started making updates in the game so no new game version but still and update inside the game since it server sided. Because I'm not banned and it was working just the other day, I have obviously tried reinstall and my storage like 10gb free so no not storage issue. Stop being condescending to people!
Please... I am not someone like that, read my post again carefully, I am not speaking rudely, I did say "sorry for my choosing of words" because I understand that it's speak rudely, that's why I put it there.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@NowLive, @Alexine Roth, @atlas, @Julie-chii, @AmyAriana14, @Picokulpang, @Aurora Heart, @Mayrinn, @Snobby, @Aceswagg, @Hisato, @LadyBanshee, @Sephiroth7, @UndercoverNoob1, @Syb97, @Johnathantrail, @Moonblink, @Maxson, @annahuynh, @Foulwarden6562, @lyonetosa, @Eshirlea, @HoLeeSheet, @Jlo, @Chizuchou, @CS17B111, @Bacovabrat, @Generalphoenix, @Black cat, @Kageneko, @UniMiiVersa, @bhuvishnu2341, @riverofg0ld, @PunyKitsune, @BigDaddyKas, @Dannirenee1990, @JL8, @Irene19, @Ghost21, @LuckyWilly, @StarShira, @LoloenMB, @Lacieliddle, @butterflich, @Deathsdoosr2018, @YadiY2, @Rain, @Gimmick, @ohtinaaa, @KafayaTheDragon, @MidSun, @Usuii12, @Heyheyho, @hazel913, @mani1412, @Downloading101, @bmanuela78, @Necas, @Puparica, @Biff, @Tleyk248, @thamyusk, @seikachan25, @Zjnbon, @ONYSH, @Babybells231, @Chastitea, @novilee, @Mongji, @sdrazil, @Apofisis, @Hilypenguin29, @Zooshu, @Priyak, @Chiaki, @blujel1106, @Ella332, @noxmanne, @Fix231, @STRANGERTHINGS, @LoveGames, @Emma4ang3l, @Ceza256, @Runxlucifer, @GlamLlama, @CAHbKA, @Lilylopez4410, @Migmagirl, @noir27, @Loushan, @Zenithal, @raequeen, @Nilly, @Hdjenne, @iTive1, @Riehiya, @rda89, @kamdownpls, @Adedoyin247, @Julesxd, @Gameplaygameplay, @Sana04, @brisoaps, @zaidelles, @Mel087, @Darktoxic, @apprentice29, @707BabyGirl, @indylove, @prdsrose, @amata89, @LlamaPrince09, @Cordcutter, @qsawsupreme, @Noldidk, @Dekdosh, @TomTom 9222, @Kahtie, @Schizcha, @MarwaS4, @Ilovecookies, @lahvinek, @lilmonster, @Naustrous, @Simulationslover, @TrangNguyen, @Weezie91, @Hekibi, @CurlyQ, @Hinamaesz, @TokiyoCats, @jauzinha, @summersetgirl, @Yun Hee, @Jk6, @YukiAki, @delrey1, @Lololol75, @Kiuuby, @Adorkable, @ModdedHunnyBun, @Hacchi0422, @Thachan, @Abbytweets, @bitchdoctorcooking, @P10C3, @osmosian, @hiimralu, @Aukki, @Atate, @alisa sau, @Goergia, @B4UShout64, @suuna2803, @Lidiane souza, @ksc3, @UnknownGamer36, @Legitboss, @SeelenDiebLuna, @msalva, @Allison2827, @maiogirl1, @Atlyon, @KatAleksa0604, @Ladymarina, @xlucielchoix, @sss1357, @Shurai, @Firebat, @PandoraFZ, @Rodent, @Nikiiagui, @IlliyaYakumo, @lololowo, @ilovegaming001, @Ramse, @Dalie01, @Rainbowgirl19, @caneC, @HeloisaMirande, @Sxnmi, @smileemikee, @M1R43, @Kitty2121, @NatashaHen01, @Leylaxddd, @Magandaka, @SecretName, @paradise, @tianatorres787, @StevenUniverseHD, @SpaceDragonGarland, @Sacy, @emmanoyhl, @FierceGrimm, @RocketRigby, @Mel592, @Leonorleans, @CmC, @Lordaffer, @Rae Maybe, @meteor, @gumbolina888, @Rredddd, @NurryMizuno, @Rua21, @Kataxenna, @YbnFab19, @HanaPulse, @Almonte12, @cobalt99, @kajita, @Keydeegee, @MorningAngel, @saucyleaves, @AnimeDude989, @Kwartet, @Psy7, @Frilu66, @Kannatann, @Ivorykim, @blueplue012, @Rick Carlson, @Carolina26, @namesaredumb, @roxistrawlove, @Shyfox95, @Anesa, @Yun20, @Alicia00, @Fujoshi, @ArdzVey, @Animesarahgirl, @cremedeli, @Andra, @Hollyakab, @Belisya, @Blondie3412, @Chaoticangel, @HoseokHyung, @SOFTBURN, @Zenjrou, @Izabelita, @Remi44600, @Badgalxx, @lylasasaky, @CaliGirl4U, @Juju25, @Lou110984, @Stamford3, @BelleIllumina, @goblin108, @ZeeshanC, @Sunnie, @Berlinholly, @Amanda Maiato, @Bell95, @Kueenkrissy, @GG91, @grimboxer, @Chaerii, @Zenkii, @Slipii7370, @Angelcake201, @Tigrou, @Kiwigirl22, @NatashaEilina, @QueenieYT, @AODHESVANTII, @Adhara, @ukgirl1, @Lucykills, @Evesther, @reoscarlet03, @yutense, @Kimmy2323, @Nada93, @Craynini, @Niniez, @Mashka, @Viumodmod, @angelcabrera, @Kiab, @Maduh, @Jcoms, @neets, @devolore, @Misaeng, @kacajelisavac, @YvonneH, @Dibe, @Khan89, @NotAMuggle, @unlovelySara, @Emma93, @Seul21, @ArianaxEverly, @eicah, @UnethicalUnicorn55, @Kagura04, @Slay3311, @AleAle2506, @L3na, @LunaLeo, @Vralis, @Hotdamnroxanne, @Jaitzche, @DarkDemon013, @dyllidan, @Kbryner2010, @TiaraV, @Hanim, @Chastie, @Maeko, @Bobara91, @aimeeattitude, @Lilily3131, @Buffy, @Lllim, @Mookie, @Wantstodateboiz, @Muffin11, @Kheya, @Edgaras904, @Vitani, @Microfloontje123, @2QuinZel2, @nglxhlly, @tazer613, @nazeera, @Roridii, @Liana, @Joy3714, @182837, @candyruby, @JapaneseWitch24, @mikasalevi, @PiscesMel12, @Vesly, @valkeriexv, @LadySapphire00007, @ThomasMuller, @Rio Vampire, @Quinnjaxx, @ihipsterdri, @sunsetive, @Kgor, @prcticlia, @JaneDoh, @Jebscc, @Hildanrfh, @Beauvoir, @Babysharkkyi, @Decebea, @miambrosia3480, @LittleClover, @Ruinsthings, @idadianthvs, @eriska, @cheskaemo, @Kkimpjm, @vicont13, @Srtlee, @Anastasia Jay, @sssandbox, @PinkBlue, @Kathleen143, @MisjudgedSpirit, @Jojojojo1, @Draven2019, @Bon1314, @fran96, @Karishma125, @Archanas, @nicolaholds, @Pralineh, @Hellocination, @Katnipp33, @Djadoor, @Waffles89, @Starcastic, @Scarlettblade606, @Zeus God, @Toastie724, @nefersita, @Sippycupjin, @Ilonanormal, @Obber, @migonggae, @DeveneeG18, @Vampyra, @Quisr, @MaryJ222, @eclairlyf, @Legend124, @Aungkhana1991, @Raina69, @Shazy333, @Mahi233, @ShiraXII, @Areta88, @Kawaiichick, @Abhi23, @phuyeefn, @Kasio, @Sosu, @mwpp, @mkh117, @sonoksydal, @k0de, @LadyAngelsea, @reforget, @hiasobi, @Tamara563, @Gamegirl, @Indigo2019, @ItzJohan, @Sheila1979, @MutantAndProud7, @sunnyfirst, @shawty2102004, @xPureTwilight, @Issss, @AyeItzAsh, @Bamafan09, @Dimas12399, @Erina, @Loveyourself, @Hazelnuttiee, @Taia23, @PsychoWeiner, @Another Coffee, @psp123, @TrishL0330, @Sikodmode, @HAFDIS05, @lettucehater66, @adshukla60, @Heccinostrich, @Babols, @Nmp1470, @Jesgua, @LaKia2590, @Mella85, @RamiRy, @PersephanieLane, @garagescum1, @lhirika, @oksana, @Melophia, @Bee976, @kaisadilla, @IShadowWolfD, @Antoblack94, @Marilia00, @Hoseoki, @Alekxa, @mnp3173, @7hzjksk, @pinkkcactus, @steven21, @Magnoliaa, @gatewaybod, @Isabel666, @AfterDespair, @KingCharles1974, @Megitsune210, @EstherBee, @Umeme, @vtobag, @Lotofusi, @Saferiz, @Jarachford, @JoelMorgan9, @liannagianna, @whatsthis, @Sayamon, @Ali231089, @Cruxxx, @Sushibyuni, @Do you wanna, @AashifProXD, @Junnibellz, @Ali Mehdi, @Fooddoop, @ShazilSauhrdam, @alicze, @Puokass98, @Lizaxox, @Moomz10, @Dejame, @naeyorkcity, @Jennie987, @wondowoo, @Ladymanaji, @winter0505, @Harakas, @yyyuki1827, @LovelyLeslie, @Felipeebow, @iwantcheese, @QueenSun0606, @CookiesBunny, @Gabbiel, @VesperStark, @Amberobiwan, @Juburton99, @poikoi, @LLv0025, @AddasLost, @sugarbb13, @ValeriaSilv, @akshatmahi2003, @Steelcurtain66, @Kai28, @Femme0108, @Jazzypanther46, @Amaraxoxo, @Cgray216, @Episodejaneh, @Nikki31675, @Redsister, @Neon mali, @snowwwhieee, @Jary6917, @Flashy123, @Kbrisco, @Wardogg, @umaru03, @Azalea2628, @CeeCeeUnborn, @TeoCZ, @Barbie2001, @Bali 900, @Gior, @starlight916, @nursesebo, @Sevcukk748, @Trob32, @krakenns, @Taylortots23, @crislody, @Kitbrunette, @Koutami, @JustJade, @Mizzy, @Klaiindy, @Reaggy, @HiSilent, @destibas, @LiAmberNichole, @Holmar, @Rachelsp, @Palepinkquartz, @apocalyptia92, @Jojo45, @Tinkerbex, @Elijaeh, @imnotsayingmyname, @nerdyxxhorror, @zahidrasmi2, @Vvenny, @Roaddog, @roxypats100, @Yishen, @SneadleWoods, @Balqis ridzuan, @Indominusjones, @Qwer000, @evawithadam, @chcknsndwch, @LoveKeepsliving, @gabijata, @Zelax1234, @daiale, @mjsantor, @ElenaGriffin, @Admurg94, @nadia1701, @Pink86, @Dsarahyx, @Jbeanie, @Darlenciah, @galaxied, @Arashistorm, @Freeport, @ThatGirlBeauty, @Sugarylies, @fox999, @Persephone30, @yildizeva, @Annse, @vexahlia, @tierasylar90, @Jumper73, @Marty10, @GhostyBae, @Sona Bharati, @52tv, @Bablicious, @HavocPhoenix, @torimarie95, @fortuske, @ShadowReaperRD, @ypabhehue1, @Nadela1997gueye, @Azey, @Misssara9019, @Lianca, @applegoat, @lz45a9, @Luizooey12, @ManicPossum, @Teskon

Status
Not open for further replies.