Mod apk Logging Quest 2 v1.3.13 - Unlimited GP, Stat Points & Character Stats Hacked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,766 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Logging Quest 2 v1.3.13

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

• In a time when monsters inhabited forests and lakes near cities, humans, elves and dwarves lived together peacefully. Logging Quest 2 APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Role Playing apps. During this time, people grew and died in the same city without leaving its walls. Being a hacked app, you might think Logging Quest 2 is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Logging Quest 2 APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Only a few believed in their own talent and set out to seek wealth and fame.

They made a living by exploring labyrinths and ruins scattered throughout the area, often simultaneously solving problems in the surrounding villages.
    People who lived in the safety of cities admired them because they helped reduce unrest. They were called adventurers.
    This is the story of young people from small towns across the country who decided to become adventurers...

The idea of automatic adventure came from the application “Whipper”. Thanks for this interesting game.

Ready to play? Download now Logging Quest 2 APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited GP (sell something to gain 10x more)
    Unlimited Stat Points (remove a stat point when recruiting a party member to gain 10 stat points)
    Stat Points Limit removed (you can now assign more than 18 stat points per stat)

Requested by @anl93 here:

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shirobakama.logquest2

Last edited:
Downloaded 18 times

anl93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Features not working for me, unfortunately

anl93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
None of the mod features are not working. I can't get extra stats or surpass 18 limit. Cant get 10x nmoney by selling. Only default value. i don't know what is wrong. Just installed the app

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just re-tested it and it's still working perfectly here.

Go to the tavern, before recruiting a new party member, assign 1 Stat point, then remove it and you'll gain 10 more Stat points, now try to assign them all to STR for example, and you'll be able to go over 18.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Also, after you recruit a party member, go to the shop, buy a health potion for example, and sell it. With the money you just gained, you will be able to buy 10 more potions. Repeat this to get unlimited money.

anl93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was being stupid. Sorry. My Phone security was seems to block the install and istead install from the right source. I correctly installed the app now. Its working fine now. Thank you. I changed the vote. Can you remove the money hack? Its just too OP.

Logging Quest 2 v1.3.13 - Unlimited GP, Stat Points & Character Stats Hacked was released by Sbenny and 1320 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.