Paid .apk My Little Pony: The Movie v1.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symos

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

My Little Pony: The Movie v1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: symos
Type of release: Paid

The download link was removed. Reason: the link isn't working.

• The official storybook app for MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE is here! In Hasbro’s MY LITTLE PONY THE MOVIE, a new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home! Every exhilarating moment comes to interactive life in this wild and magical MY LITTLE PONY app that puts the film in the palm of your hands. Experience an amazing and innovative 360° carousel that allows the ponies’ beautiful and captivating world to take center stage!

Join the ponies as they try to stay one step ahead, fearlessly (for the most part!) facing kidnappers, whirlpools, and runaway windmills! Will the Magic of Friendship prevail when the Mane 6, a small band of swashbuckling parrot pirates, an undersea princess, and a foe turned friend are all that stands between Equestria and certain doom?

Live the movie in this brand new storybook app, MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE designed for early and emerging readers and MY LITTLE PONY fans of all ages! It’s a unique 360° spin on the classic interactive storybook, a perfect blend of humor, adventure, and true friendship brought to life and just about as good as a treat from Sugarcube Corner!

Features:
    - A unique and innovative spin on the classic interactive storybook - A 360° carousel experience that recreates the story of the feature film and puts the movie in the palm of your hand
    - Gryoscope mode and arrow rotate mode
    - 30 gorgeous interactive scenes to explore
    - Includes the movie song “We Got This” with a singalong activity
    - Interactive MY LITTLE PONY action on every page
    - The Mane 6, Spike, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Capper, Storm King, Captain Celeano, Princess SkyStar, Queen Novo, Tempest, Virgo, Grubber and SongBird Serenade

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• n/a

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank symos and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdatedigital.mlpmovie

Downloaded 1 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
My Little Pony: The Movie v1.0 was released by symos and 1527 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.