Mod apk Tales of Illyria: Destinies v186.002 !! Free IAP , Unlimited Coins , Stats and Skill Points !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Tales of Illyria : Destinies v186.002

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Links :

MOD V1 :

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 59 times

MOD V2 :
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 13 times

MOD V3 :
Downloaded 170 times

• The third standalone Tales of Illyria adventure is here at last!

Thrilling storytelling has you making thousands of story altering decisions, not reading walls of text.

Rise as the hero of your own story as you struggle to survive in a world where demons and dysentery could plague your every step. Choose your name, appearance, gender and one of six kingdom origins. Each origin will have their own unique questline to pursue at your leisure.

Don't want a personal quest? Become a mercenary and hire strong allies to battle at your side. Fight in the arena, sail the seas to distant ports, hunt down dragons and murderers, save that village, or rob that merchant caravan because you really, really need the gold.

Earn a high enough reputation and kings will ask you to perform secret missions against rival kingdoms. Gain the favor of royalty, and you will receive estates, noble titles, and eternal glory.

Tales of Illyria is a party-based RPG hybrid where you manage your supplies and fortunes while traveling in a challenging, open-world environment. Each party member has their own quest, and distinct personalities that will react differently to every hard choice you make on the road. What will your story be?

Features:

• A standalone story you make your own
    • 60+ hours of gameplay and high replayability
    • 900+ unique encounters
    • 12 unique party members to hire, train and equip
    • Hunt exotic animals and harvest plants to feed your party
    • Jungle, savanna, forest, desert and mountain environments
    • 6 kingdoms with dozens of villages, castles, cities and islands to visit
    • Improved battle system featuring new spell-casting enemies. Control your party's actions or let the AI do it for you!
    • Learn what happened in the years following the chaotic events of Tales of Illyria Episode One: Fallen Knight and Tales of Illyria: Beyond the Iron Wall

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD V1 :
    1. Paid Apk.
    2. Free IAP (Lucky Patcher Required).

MOD V2 :
    1. Paid Apk.
    3. Gold Never Decrease.
    4. Can Buy Things Even If Doesnt Have Enough Gold.

MOD V3 :
    1. Paid Apk.
    3. Gold Never Decrease.
    4. Can Buy Things Even If Doesnt Have Enough Gold.
    5. Stat Points Never Decrease.
    5. Skill Points Never Decrease.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ep3.littlekillerz.ringstrail

Last edited:
Downloaded 39 times

Normms

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cool one Gourov,,, the thing works like well lubricated gears

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for another great game 🎮 app.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for another great game 🎮 app.

Ahmad Auliadi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Somehow, i didn't get anything if i purchase any IAP things, any advice?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Somehow, i didn't get anything if i purchase any IAP things, any advice?

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whenever I open the app it says 'Download failed because the resources could not be found', I've downloaded the apk and extracted the obb file and update lp so im not sure what's wrong

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Whenever I open the app it says 'Download failed because the resources could not be found', I've downloaded the apk and extracted the obb file and update lp so im not sure what's wrong
Check the obb properly .

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the reminder, i didn't notice that I was creating a new folder when extracting; it was folder-> folder-> obb, instead of folder -> obb.

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now whenever I open the game, it asks if I want to enable downloads over cellular data(my WiFi is on and working fine), and whenever I click any of the options (pause download/resume download/wifi settings) the game crashes. Is there any fix for this or am I doing something wrong again?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Now whenever I open the game, it asks if I want to enable downloads over cellular data(my WiFi is on and working fine), and whenever I click any of the options (pause download/resume download/wifi settings) the game crashes. Is there any fix for this or am I doing something wrong again?
Check the obb.

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Use the exact LP provided.
I did use the LP provided

Infact i re - download again all the apk and obb too and installed it on my phone Screenshot_2022-04-17-19-33-30-883_ru.IuFuVuqC.zUtiIVCIm.jpg

Ive recorded it also to show that purchasing items give nothing

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I did use the LP provided

Infact i re - download again all the apk and obb too and installed it on my phone View attachment 87642

Ive recorded it also to show that purchasing items give nothing
You have LP switches on ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I think yes, i did all the tutorial on your #7 post

View attachment 87666
LP sucks sometime . Update the LP to latest and follow this tut.

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
LP sucks sometime . Update the LP to latest and follow this tut.
Its still the same like in the video I earlier, the buying process still comes out but i didnt get the item

But you still did a great mod bro 👍.

Just maybe LP and the game's IAP doesnt get along well. Lol

Tales of Illyria: Destinies v186.002 !! Free IAP , Unlimited Coins , Stats and Skill Points !! was released by Gourov and 6622 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.