Mod apk DomiNations Asia v9.900.912 - Crowns Hack & Free Fast Actions (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,734 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

DomiNations Asia v9.900.912

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 28 times

• This is the asian version of DomiNations. Global version can be found here: DomiNations + MOD

DomiNations Asia is an epic combat strategy game of advancement, exploration, and conquest where you can choose your Nation from among the greatest civilizations of the world, and lead it to ultimate victory throughout all of human history! Build a capital city, train your army and dominate rival Alliances to become the most powerful ruler on the planet!

Features of DomiNations Asia for Android:

*Choose your Nation to reap the rewards, special powers, and unique units of the Korean, British, Romans, Chinese, Germans, French, Japanese, or Greeks
    *Advace through the Ages of human history and unlock the secrets of technologies like Cavalry, Gunpowder, and Flight
    *Join an Alliance and co-operate to crush enemies from around the globe in World War!
    *Recruit the most storied Generals from antiquity, including Alexander, Cleopatra, Napoleon, Nobunaga, and MacArthur
    *Build the Wonders of the World, from the Pyramids to the Statue of Liberty, to increase your glory
    *Conquer the World in single-player campaigns from the Fertile Crescent to the Peloponnesian War!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All Achievements Unlocked (get more than 10,000 Crowns)
    Unlimited Gold (collect it from the Caravan)
    Unlimited Food (collect it from the Farm)
    Unlimited Oil (collect it from the Oil Well)
    Free Peace Treaty (no crowns needed)
    Free Instant Build (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Upgrade (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Training (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Hunt (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Clear Debris (no crowns needed)
    Free Instant Clear Trees (no crowns needed)
    Free Instant Land Expand (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Explore (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Research (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Prospect (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)
    Free Instant Harvest Resources (if the remaining time is less than 10 minutes)

MOD Changelog:
    19 Jan 2021

- Introduced Unlimited Gold, Food & Oil Hack (new)
    - Removed no afk check as it wasn't really necessary

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.dominations.asia.g

Downloaded 18 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can't use Google for login, but only Facebook, so please cancel the Google Play login when you're asked to login!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
With every mod apk you can't login with google play, it's not just for this game but for every game, I'm sorry.

rainbow6123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Unlimited Gold (collect it from the Caravan)
Unlimited Food (collect it from the Farm)
Unlimited Oil (collect it from the Oil Well)

If i use this often or a lot in a short time, is there a high risk of being sanctioned because the log remains?

rainbow6123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm really sorry, but can you tell me how it's safe? I'm going to use it for my old account.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As far as I know, only crowns are tracked, while Oil, Gold and Food aren't. Furthermore, so far nobody got banned for using this mod.

ugene62

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please advise regarding the following.
I have installed this game on my galaxy S7 tablet, restarted the device, cleared the cache (from previous version of game) and attempted to open the game...
The game closes before even the loading screen appears
After I disable the Internet, the sbenny.com splash screen appears asking for login/license details
On provision of these details, an error appears informing my of lack of Internet connectivity.
Once I enable the Internet, the game immediately closes.
I get the following error:
Something went wrong with DomiNations.
DomiNations closed because this app has a bug
Try updating the app after the developer provides a fix for this error

Your comments and advise is sought..
Regards
ugene62

ugene62

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
And now I beginning to think this game/post is BUSTED!!!!
Thinking the game might be biased against my samsung S7, I installed the game on my samsung note 9...
Now it gives me an error message that my username/license code is incorrect???
Despite inputting the correct details repeatedly....
What gives??

DomiNations Asia v9.900.912 - Crowns Hack & Free Fast Actions was released by Sbenny and 3655 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.