Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Zehn, for the millionth time, you can call me Liam," Liam said with a smile as he made sure Eris was far enough away so that she couldn't hear him. "I gotta ask you something, but we have to make sure no one can hear us."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He put a thoughtful expression for a moment as his red eyes narrowed a bit before finally give the taller man a shrug.
"Sure thing.... Outside then?" His question answered with a nod as the two man walk toward the mansion door.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yeah," Liam smiled walking outside, leading Zehn with him. Liam looked around to make sure that no one was looking. "Okay, so five years is a long time to be apart from Casryth. Even though we were never separated or divorced or anything, I would love to have a little ceremony again, to honor our vows. Almost like a second marriage. What do you think of this?" Liam asked pulling a little ring box from his pocket. "Is it too cheesey?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Like i said before, you guys move fast." He answer jokingly before putting a reassuring pat on the young King's shoulder.
"I think that's a wonderful idea you have there, Liam. And with your second on the way it will definitely bring the two of you closer than ever." He continue as his expression turn a bit sheepish.
"To be honest, I've only been on one marriage in my life and that was my sister's..... let's just not mentioning the wedding cake to her again.'' Shaking his head to banish the thought, his face now turn into one of seriousness.
"Just say what you need me to do, Liam. I'll make sure that our project of..."Royal Wedding" will be successful."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Thank you," Liam smiled. " So when are you and Eris going to get married? I can tell you two are definitely permanent relationship material."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
At this the Demon look a bit unsure.
"I... don't know yet. I mean of course i want to, but i still have so many things to learn first." His hand unconsciously hold the "unfinished" project on his pocket.
"I will be honest to you, Liam. I don't know well... anything in general about relationships, being a father or even a husband for that matter. Heck, i still haven't fully understand what Eris meaning by going to a 'date' together." He put a small smile as he continue.
"It's just happens...so fast.. truth be told its scared me abit actually."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Let me ask you something. What do you love about Eris?" Liam asked.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon thinking for almost a full minute as he try to find the right words to says.
"I love...well...i love everything about her." He finally said before continue.
"I love her eyes, her hair, her smile....i love how easily she got flustered when teased... I love how she treated me and peoples around her with... kindness and gentleness....i love how she accepted me despite who and what am i....and i love how... strong she is. That even when her world come crashing down she still stood up proud and determined..." His face now form a small smile.
"We are soo different...a complete opposite even. I'm loud, she's meak, i'm dense she's intelligence....i'm old and well, she's way younger than me.... I'm maybe strong on the outside....but she will always stronger than i can hope ever be in here." He point at where his heart is. A small smile now turning bitter.
"I have so many things to say about here, but we will be here until morning if i do so."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"That right there is how she is perfect for you, and you are perfect for her. You love each other so much. Yes, this new life is fast, but are you happy being a father and living with the love of your life?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Of course i am!" He answer without a second thought.
"I've never felt this happy since forever...Eris and Cynthia are now the part of my life....as cheesy as that sounds and I'll gladly sell my soul to keep it that way." He let out a sigh as he continue.
"....I'm finally found a family again, Liam. Peoples that i care of.... I've failed to save my family in the past, all because i'm a coward....i don't want to lose it again, you know."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"First off Zehn, you are not a coward. You were misguided. A coward doesn't have the strength to admit their mistakes. Second, being married is like being bound to your best friend in the whole wide world. Each night you get to fall asleep with them in your arms, in the middle of the night you get to figure out how you are going to break free to use the bathroom without waking them up, and in the morning you get to see the sun fall across their face. Marriage is simply solidifying that you two love each other without bounds and will stop at nothing to care for each other. It's a commitment to be with each other and none else for the rest of your lives. You two are meant for each other like Eris and I are, and between you and me, I think Levi and Cain would be perfect together as well."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon let out a sigh as he offered the young King a smile.
"Thank you, Liam.... it's really calm me down when you're put it like that...back then, my brothers and i see marriage are just a mean for... politics and stuff. My sister actually the first one to break that chain." His eyebrow narrowed a bit as he continue.
"And Liam....i don't know what to think about the two of them...Caine is a good guy, i'm sure of that. But with Behemoth still alive, i don't want too complicated things... though, its really up to them."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I agree entirely when it comes to Levi. I haven't ever really met Behemoth, and I'm not trying to set her and Cain up. I just have a feeling that they have a strong connection through their shared experiences. I'm glad I could help you see the brighter side of marriage. I know your observations of marriage haven't been the best," Liam smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I think the best way to describe Behemoth are 'Gentle Giant'." He said with an amused tone. The image of Levi barely reach her husband stomach in height still fill his mind until now.
"And yeah, i can definitely see them being at least a good friend." He idly scratch his the back of his messy hair as he continue.
"And i think you probably familiar with it, being a royalty and all...i think the reason why i rarely have any proposal because the way i look in the past... overweight, greasy and all." He mutter the last part to himself as pat his stomach, feeling the now toned abs beneath them, war will give you that.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Eris doesn't love you for your abs, she'd love you no matter what. Its obvious in the way she looks at you."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I know...maybe... she's too nice for her own good sometimes." He answer with a small smile. All the girl he meet in the past always disgusted by his appearance. He even got a nice nickname, "Pig King"... not like he cared of course. It's the side effects of becoming the Sin of Gluttony afterall.
"... By the way, thank you for your advice that morning...the one about *cough*....bedroom activity." He ankwardly scratch his hair, a huge grin on his face. "Its... really helping."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You're welcome, who knows, maybe you two will have a little brother or sister for Cynthia soon," Liam teased elbowing Zehn playfully. "How is Cynthia settling in?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Not yet....i haven't even got a stable job, or home for that matter.'' Not like he needed it of course, he had more than enough wealth stuck in his gut, but aren't a working father the part of a normal family?
"As for Cynthia she's a sweet little angel. She's also apparently very shy, but definitely have those fire on her eyes. Definitely both trait she got from Eris." He said with a smile, sigh...his daughter are just too precious.
"And i think she will feel at home in no time, especially with how motherly Eris was. She even already call us Mum and Papa!"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"That's wonderful. Working isn't everything though. If you both have enough to have a stable home and family life it's okay to be home with Cynthia too. I'm sure she will enjoy having you both to herself for a bit while she settles into her new life. Plus your be free to go on adventures with Cas and I still to gather supplies and bring in new people. There's noone else I'd rather have alongside us," Liam smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Well, that certainly good to hear, and i do want too spend as much time with them." He said as he return the smile which quickly turn into a frown.
"There will certainly more refugees to find... especially if there was an Wendigo's invasion like that night." He put his hand on his chin as he voiced his thought.
''Still, aren't that a bit unusual? Wendigos are not exactly a social creature, cause you know, cannibalism and all. Yet they are practically swarming there."