Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Every once in awhile, they attack in swarms if their nests get disturbed. I'm guessing that is what happened. We also have a few other things to look after. There is a den of werewolves that we work with from time to time. Their farms were burned down."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"By what? Wyverns? Dragon? Manticore? And how's the survivors? Did they save?" He listed as the Demon feels Wrath calling in his stomach.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"They are all safe, only their farms were lost. There were human like footprints. We think it might have been someone from a pack of shifters," Liam explained.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon face turn into one of distaste and confusion.
"....A raid? Aren't there some other shifter here, that Dex guy who can turn into bear?" Are there famine or something happens in other places?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Two other major clans were attacked, one was a pack of shifters, and another a group of fae," Liam explained.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Did the two of them has any conflict in the past? Some personal vendetta pershap?" He ask as a frown formed on his face, he doesn't like where this is going, especially since one of them were Cynthia's race.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"No, a side from a few little drunken spats. But it smells like a young shifter who is transitioning on their own. We think he is young and doesn't quite know how to channel the adrenaline and pain that comes with shifting and he's lashing out," he replied.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Ck, typical. Someone should at least there for supervision when they first transformation begin." He mutter while massaging the bridge between his nose.
"Even if we choose to track him first there is no guarantees we will find him. Either we spread many peoples to search or wait until his next path of destruction."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"We think he was turned, not born. We have a lead on where he might be too. "

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn hummed as he put a thoughtful expression. "If i were a young-man-turned-shifter, experiencing an excruciating pain from transformation that drive me mad and looking for something to release all that pent up strees, where will i go?.....hey, where the closest civilization from the werewolves den?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"It's a vampire nest about a mile south. When we find him, we are going to bring him here. We have a place to help contain and trained newly turned people. "

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"The fact that both vampires and werewolves here live so close together without tearing each other throat spoke your worth as a King, Mr. King." He commented with an amused smile toward the taller man.
"When we will go there, then?...hmm...Maybe i can also meet the one that turn Eris as well, just to give my thanks." He continue with renewed interest on the last part.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"The one who turned Eris is long gone, he went on a mission to track down his lost love and never returned. We do not know where he is now, unfortunately. Many of the people who live around this town and our older kingdom remain close together despite their species or ancestral backgrounds. It is how we have thrived for so long. We tell people that they must remain fair and just with one another or suffer the consequences. In short, they must treat each other how they would like to be treated," Liam spoke with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Quite unfortunate." he mutter more to himself, he really starting to see a pattern here involving lost lover.....
"The Earth need more places like this, Liam." A smile on his face turn a bit bitter.
"....And pershap, Hell and Heaven need it as well." shaking his head to banish the thought he give the young King a grin instead.
"So! What the plan for our little shapeshifter?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Tomorrow morning we are planning to leave to go and assist the others in their search. We should return by dinner time. We are hoping to bring him home with us and help him gain control of his powers within our facilities before allowing him to roam the town freely. This way he does not harm himself or others like him. Then, hopefully, he can start to have some semblance of a normal life," Liam smiled looking down the hill. There were two children playing in the grass, practicing their powers. a blast of light shot up the hill toward Zehn and Liam. Liam casually leaned out of the way as if it were nothing, the ball missing him and Zehn.

"S-SORRY!" the little girl cried nervously.

"It's alright!" Liam called back laughing. "Okay, maybe he won't lead a normal life here, but a life that is normal for our kind."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yeah, 'Normal'. Definitely not the first word i would use to describe this place." He rolled his eyes as he spoke. He's eyes then landed on few childrens playing in the garden, Cynthia being one of them with an innocent smile on her face as she laughing with her new friends, all of them from various races. A small smile make it's way to the Demon face as he feels his heart warming at the sight...Yeah, definitely not what he call Normal.
Then again...thats what's make this place ''Home'
"....You're eyes are watering."
"...Shut up."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Don't think for a moment that you don't deserve all of this, Zehn, because you do," Liam said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon give a weak shrug as an answer.
"... Thank you. But guilts aren't something you just so easily forgotten." He then look at the children's around them.
"I don't know, sometimes it just..."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I understand what it is like to live with the guilt. Believe me..." Liam spoke sadly. "But you can't let your guilt keep you from enjoying your life."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....Yeah." The Demon let out a sigh as he spoke.
"Especially since they already given me so much."