Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories V1.6.3 Free Premium Choices & Day Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,451 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
thank you so much!!! really like the pictures for this game and hopefully it'll be fun to play as well!

Which ones specifically have male MCs? I'm only seeing one.
I think Romeo and Juliet, Protecting Caroline, and Mr. and Mr. Smith :3

technostarfield

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks heaps! It so far works. However, it's triggered my Norton Mobile Security app as being Malware, but a virustotal scan of the apk is clean. Any idea why it was triggered as malware? I can't get rid of the Norton notification as it doesn't allow exclusions so its an inconvenience in my notifications bar.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Thanks heaps! It so far works. However, it's triggered my Norton Mobile Security app as being Malware, but a virustotal scan of the apk is clean. Any idea why it was triggered as malware? I can't get rid of the Norton notification as it doesn't allow exclusions so its an inconvenience in my notifications bar.
I’m guessing it’s because of the signature being an unofficial one. The only thing I can think of for you to do is to turn off notifications for Norton. If you have root access you can install the unsigned apk on top of the one from play store. This way the signature won’t be changed, but yeah.

syang347

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you!
Lol, I was hoping for some M/M but apparently there's just the one. Either way, thank you for letting me know!

Tianatorres887

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Idk why but it's being really slow for me, like everything works fine with the choices but since I've downloaded it I've only been able to play one chapter. Like, I click on a book and it takes super long to open and then load before the entire app just closes 😭

PurpleGurple15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Wouldn't want to update at first but had to because old version won't allow me to play. Had run LP and it worked great. Thank you so much @bbwi ❤

Dekiller

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there a way to be able to see the premium choices? When I downloaded this everything is unlocked but unlike other apks you are unable to tell what's a paid choice or not. Usually they are easy to find because it's like "kiss him or run away screaming" but not all are 🤣

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to be able to see the premium choices? When I downloaded this everything is unlocked but unlike other apks you are unable to tell what's a paid choice or not. Usually they are easy to find because it's like "kiss him or run away screaming" but not all are 🤣
Normally when a paid choice is coming up, you’ll see the gems you have poping at the top. It goes like:
1- 17 diamonds choice
2- 12 diamonds choice
3- “cower and breakdown” aka free choice
So you’ll know XD
Post automatically merged:

Wouldn't want to update at first but had to because old version won't allow me to play. Had run LP and it worked great. Thank you so much @bbwi ❤
Don’t use LP to buy diamonds or tickets! You’ll get banned instantly.
Only use it to install an unsigned version over the original app

Ella332

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much

Thank you so much

Thachan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its working, but I cant play with my account. Why I cant login?
I have working account, so I hate to play stories from start again and how to save if i cant login?

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Its working, but I cant play with my account. Why I cant login?
I have working account, so I hate to play stories from start again and how to save if i cant login?
You can log in only if you have a Facebook account connected. If it’s a google account then you need to install the unsigned version over the official app from the playstore after you log in to your google account. But for that you need a rooted phone and lucky patcher / sbenny pather.

PandaTei03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've just installed this but it says resource need update. What do I do? Please help!

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
I don't know exactly what's the problem with the game not loading but it could be that they were doing some maintenance on the servers. It opens perfectly fine for me.

I don't know exactly what's the problem with the game not loading but it could be that they were doing some maintenance on the servers. It opens perfectly fine for me.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.