Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories V1.6.3 Free Premium Choices & Day Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edifice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Shardie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Downloaded it works fine just wondering how does the free passes and diamonds work exactly so happy this game is back missed it so much lol

Mommhengst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🆂🅾 🅼🆄🅲🅷

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod!

Not sure why, but it isn't letting me sign in, though I think I'll try again later. The previous version worked perfectly, and I was able to use my FB account to save progress, but with this one, when I try to login, the screen goes blank with the usual Chapters background and refuses to load anything. It might just be the servers, though, so I'll uninstall, then reinstall in a few hours :)

Either way, I wouldn't mind starting over (only thing is not being able to save progress, but I don't change devices often, anyway), 'cause your mod is awesome! So much appreciation for your work! <3

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod!

Not sure why, but it isn't letting me sign in, though I think I'll try again later. The previous version worked perfectly, and I was able to use my FB account to save progress, but with this one, when I try to login, the screen goes blank with the usual Chapters background and refuses to load anything. It might just be the servers, though, so I'll uninstall, then reinstall in a few hours :)

Either way, I wouldn't mind starting over (only thing is not being able to save progress, but I don't change devices often, anyway), 'cause your mod is awesome! So much appreciation for your work! <3
do you happen to have the FB app installed? if yes, try to remove it and log in from the browser.
Post automatically merged:

Can't update resources there is error what can i do??
did you do a clean install? i.e deleted the previous game and reinstalled this?

Downloaded it works fine just wondering how does the free passes and diamonds work exactly so happy this game is back missed it so much lol
I made it so that the game thinks you have enough diamonds/keys even when you don't.

apprentice29

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You're my HERO! The mod works perfectly, I installed the signed version into bluestacks and I have no issues at all. Thanks so much!!

Shardie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Amazing thank you so much for doing this mod was missing it like crazy lol

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm still banned??? Why??? Can someone help me

EDIT: I DOWNLOAD THE PARALLEL APP IT WORKS! THANK YOU!!

Last edited:

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Checked on first story and it seems ... everything works great! 🎉🍾🥂 ;-) ... even glitch I was fighting with is gone ... BIG THANK YOU! 👍👏 ...

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
do you happen to have the FB app installed? if yes, try to remove it and log in from the browser.

did you do a clean install? i.e deleted the previous game and reinstalled this?

I made it so that the game thinks you have enough diamonds/keys even when you don't.
No, I don't have FB installed, though I've got good news and the app is working now :D I cleared the cache, but that didn't work, so I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling, letting it load, then clearing the cache again and that got it going. I was able to connect to FB fine after that. Not sure if it was the servers or my phone or what, but I'm happy! Again, thank you for the mod.

scorp190

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awesoommeeeee !!!!!!!! Thaaankkk youuuuu !!!!

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, does this mod have unlimited tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.