Mod apk [v8.6] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMagic59

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I purchased the apk but there are only 30 hearts (currency) in it. A special scene requires at least 45. What do I do?

stitchmir

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I purchased the apk but there are only 30 hearts (currency) in it. A special scene requires at least 45. What do I do?
You have to farm the hearts. Go to the quests area and just go through them. You have unlimited tickets and faster fast forward mode, so it won't take long. I usually get around 25-30 hearts every 30min or so.
Would also recommend maybe using all of you daily rewards rounds, for the puzzle pieces and all, I think it's worth it but you do you. :)

BlackMagic59

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your reply. I just don't see any point in wasting my time farming hearts when I'm paying for a modded apk. I can wait for tickets. It's those hearts I need for the special scenes which I can't afford to buy every time. I hope the next update will have free hearts too.

stitchmir

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your reply. I just don't see any point in wasting my time farming hearts when I'm paying for a modded apk. I can wait for tickets. It's those hearts I need for the special scenes which I can't afford to buy every time. I hope the next update will have free hearts too.
Yeah, I feel you. I think the issue is that voltage changed something about the app and made it either impossible or just very hard to have a modded APK with unlimited/free hearts. So the workaround was this. Hopefully we can have free hearts again one day.

LadySapphire00007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hallo! May I ask how do I farm hearts with the use of the fast-forward thing? 🥺

Namelesscharade

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this mod! I love this game. I ran out of hearts though. Does anyone know how I can get more?

tinyfierce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
@Namelesscharade @LadySapphire00007

So, I also got irritated with how slow the hearts can come back - aside from buying them or the daily card minigame - but I realized that @Legacy is also an f-ing clever workaround genius. xD The super fast forward that is part of this mod is a HUGE help for farming hearts!

If you look at the challenges (trophy icon in the top right), you can get three to five hearts for playing through a set number of chapters for some specific character. So even if you're not into that world/character (I'm mostly playing for Havenfall), you can click to play those episodes and use the now-super-fast-forward to just zoom through it and click random dialogue options whenever they come up. Boom. Six-chapter challenge done in like, a minute flat. Easy hearts. And since the tickets are infinite, all it takes is a little time.

I'll do this in the background whenever I have deadtime (or am stuck on a mandatory two-hour Zoom call that has nothing to do with my actual program work).

Namelesscharade

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the tip! I'll be sure to try it out. Like right now. XD

gen430

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do you do the time limited puzzle challenges?

bbaker10518

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I’m not sure what I did wrong but it isn’t working and I double checked the versions :( can someone help?

FujiwaraP

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
puzzle challenges still require you to have actual tickets,not modded ones. you can get these from the romantic quests, but you have to do many of these to have one w tickets as reward to appear. fortunately, you are getting hearts from doing these and fast forward is available, so it wont be hard.

Jelou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Legacy I keep getting bad response from server. I'm pretty sure that my username and license are correct, and I even put the code instead of the username but it still didn't work. Help me please:(
Same, even tried using a VPN to no avail. Never had an issue with the mod until now.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same, even tried using a VPN to no avail. Never had an issue with the mod until now.
Same this also happens to me.. I tried opening it on my bluestacks and my phone but I can't log in to the game. I also tried using VPN and I tried inputting my username and the code but none works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.