Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Feedbacks


  • Total voters
    171
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you @Legacy ! It works perfectly like always!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
How? It just shows 2 tickets for me
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you, everything works!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update!
Tho it is sad that I haven't gotten a refund from unlocking the previous outdated mod :(((
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey, thank you very much for making this mod for us first and foremost!
Second, I have an issue with this app. Once I downloaded it and tried to install it, once it comes to the end of the process of installing, there's a text saying "Appt was not installed". Can you advise how to install the app? And why it shows this? Why I can't install it? I'd appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.
 
⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Member for 6 years
Hey, thank you very much for making this mod for us first and foremost!
Second, I have an issue with this app. Once I downloaded it and tried to install it, once it comes to the end of the process of installing, there's a text saying "Appt was not installed". Can you advise how to install the app? And why it shows this? Why I can't install it? I'd appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.
Try completely uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Make sure you have enough space on your phone.
Post automatically merged:

Tho it is sad that I haven't gotten a refund from unlocking the previous outdated mod :(((
Have you contacted Sbenny?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
thank you so much for the quick update!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I use Ffw to get more hearts?
I am stuck at 30 and cant get more?
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
how did you get that many hearts? :eek:
By playing the quest and daily rewards. Usually when you finished a puzzle you can get 25 hearts. And sometimes on weekend some quest can give you 15-30 hearts.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
i still haven't figured it out how to get unlimited hearts anyone? sorry this is my first time.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love this Mod but curious as to how to gain hearts?!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
THANK U SO SO MUCH :'), you don't know how long I've been searching for a way to play without let me in bankruptcy
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
honestly this mod is my lifeblood so firstly i gotta thank you for your hard work! i know a lot of people ask for unlimited hearts which im guessing isnt as easy as tickets were or else you wouldve already done it, so i figured i might pop in w some suggestions just in case you hadnt thought of them already.

- seems the most obvious but just in case: if you could rig how many hearts you get from heart quests, bc the grind even w super ffw is insane
- the daily puzzle challenge! maybe you could make it that it doesnt cost a heart to replay? or let us replaying by clicking the watch and button without the ad showing?
- furthermore, if you could make every tile in the puzzle a heart tile, or rig the amount of hearts you can get from a heart tile
- or rigging the amount of hearts you get from completing the puzzles, which would take a little longer but hey if it's easier for you to get into...

even if you arent able to save my lazy ass from heart farming, thanks anyway :) i joined this site just for this mod!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Legacy I need help. I've been getting error while playing and when I press the check button, the app crashes. Re-installing the MOD didn't do the trick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top